- Massimo Pinzani, University College London
- David Abraham, University College London
- Cory M Hogaboam, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Geoff Laurent, The University of Western Australia
- Michael Zeisberg, Georg August University Medical School
Deputy Section Editor
- Cecilia Prêle, The University of Western Australia
Founding Section Editors
- Stefanie Dimmeler, University of Frankfurt
- Paola Romagnani, University of Florence
Aims & scope
Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal featuring high-quality studies providing novel insights into the mechanisms, diagnosis and treatment of human diseases characterized by chronic wound healing and fibrogenesis.
Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair 2015, 8:18
Massimo Pinzani is a clinical hepatologist with a long-standing interest in the research of cellular and molecular mechanisms of hepatic fibrogenesis and relative diagnostic and therapeutic approaches.