- Massimo Pinzani, University College London
- David Abraham, University College London
- Ian Dixon, University of Manitoba
- Cory M Hogaboam, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Geoff Laurent, The University of Western Australia
- Michael Zeisberg, Georg August University Medical School
Deputy Section Editor
- Cecilia Prêle, The University of Western Australia
Founding Section Editors
- Stefanie Dimmeler, University of Frankfurt
- Paola Romagnani, University of Florence
Aims & scope
Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal featuring high-quality studies providing novel insights into the mechanisms, diagnosis and treatment of human diseases characterized by chronic wound healing and fibrogenesis.
Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair 2013, 6:19
Massimo Pinzani is a clinical hepatologist with a long-standing interest in the research of cellular and molecular mechanisms of hepatic fibrogenesis and relative diagnostic and therapeutic approaches.
Spread the word!
Spread the word! Download and print the Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair poster.